- Judy Smith, my assistant, can always be found
- hard at work in her station. Judy works independently, without
- wasting hospital time talking to colleagues. - - Judy never
thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and she always
- finishes given assignments on time. Often, Judy takes extended
- measures to complete her work, sometimes skipping coffee
- breaks. Judy is an individual who has absolutely no
- vanity in spite of her high accomplishments and profound
- knowledge in her field. I firmly believe that Judy can be
- classed as a high-caliber employee, the type which cannot be
- dispensed with. Consequently, I duly recommend that Judy be
- promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be
- executed as soon as possible.
Regards - Charge Nurse
Shortly thereafter, the HR department received the following memo from the Charge Nurse:
Sorry, but that idiot (Judy) was reading over my shoulder while I wrote the report sent to you earlier today. Kindly read only the odd numbered lines for my true assessment of her...